NOTE: For a complete list please visit: IIIT-H Publications Site
- Ganesh J, Soumyajit Ganguly, Manish Gupta, Vasudeva Varma, Vikram Pudi Author2Vec: Learning author representations by combining content and link information has been accepted at WWW 2016
- Kula Kekeba Tune, Vasudeva Varma's journal entitlted Building CLIA for Resource-Scarce African Languages: A Case Study on Oromo - English CLIR has been accepted at IJIRR
- Ayushi Dalmia, Manish Gupta, Vasudeva Varma's paper entitled Query-based Graph Cuboid Outlier Detection has been accepted at ASONAM 2015 for oral presentation.
- Lakshminarayan Srinivasan, Vasudeva Varma's submission entitled Adaptive Load-Balancing for Consistent Hashing in Heterogeneous Clusters has been accepted at CCGRID 2015
- Piyush Bansal, Romil Bansal, Vasudeva Varma's submission entitled Towards Deep Semantic Analysis of Hashtags has been accepted for oral presentation at ECIR 2015
- Litton J Kurisinkel, Vigneshwaran Muralidaran, Vasudeva Varma and Dipti Misra Sharma's paper entitled Readable and coherent MultiDocument Summarization has been accepted for short presentation at CICling 2015
- Nikhil Pattisapu, Krish Perumal and Vasudeva Varma's submission entitled Measuring Diversity of a Domain-Specific Crawl has been accepted for short presentation at CICling 2015.
- Piyush Bansal, Somay Jain, Vasudeva Varma's submission entitled Towards Semantic Retrieval of Hashtags in Microblogs is accepted as a poster at WWW 2015
- Satarupa Guha, Aditya Joshi, and Vasudeva Varma's paper entitled SIEL: Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis in Reviews was accepted at SemEval Workshop, co-located with NAACL 2015. The system was submitted at the SemEval Task 2015 and had the following results: 4th in Aspect Category subtask (slot 1), 7th in Opinion Target Expression subtask (slot 2) and 8th in Sentiment Polarity subtask (slot 3) on the Restaurant datasets. Congratulations!
- Satarupa Guha, Aditya Joshi, and Vasudeva Varma's paper entitled Sentibase: Sentiment Analysis in Twitter on a Budget was accepted at SemEval Workshop, co-located with NAACL 2015.
- Ayushi Dalmia, Manish Gupta, Vasudeva Varma's paper entitled IIIT-H at SemEval 2015: Twitter Sentiment Analysis The good, the bad and the neutral! was accepted at SemEval Workshop, co-located with NAACL 2015.