Search Using Images as a query
Nokia Group Helsinki, Finland.
- Study of various metadata schemes for storing images.
- Selecting a standard frame work such as RDF for uniformly treating the metadata.
- Development Query Generation Engine that takes image’s features and metadata as an input.
- Enhancing the query engine to expand the queries.
- Refining the search terms taking the user feedback.
- Connecting to an existing search engine to obtain results.
- Evaluating the results in terms of precision and recall.